[P2P-F] Do we know about Linked Data ? Are we interested is understanding its potentials ? Quick survey - Thanks !

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:50:18 CET 2013

Thanks Eric

Yes, I'd be glad to follow up on the thinking and research you are doing
around metacurrency, and participate in the scheduled hang out.

further note :
an interesting reply by June on this thread,
also available on the public p2pf list archive

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

   - [P2P-F] Do we know about Linked Data ? Are we interested is
   understanding its potentials ? Quick survey - Thanks
!<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg01085.html>
    Dante-Gabryell Monson
      - Re: [P2P-F] Do we know about Linked Data ? Are we interested is
      understanding its potentials ? Quick survey - Thanks
!<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg01087.html>
       June Gorman
      - Re: [P2P-F] Do we know about Linked Data ? Are we interested is
      understanding its potentials ? Quick survey - Thanks
!<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg01088.html>
       Dante-Gabryell Monson