[P2P-F] Fw: Re: [gang8] Must money be debt? - "The Chicago Plan Revisited"

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 11:40:32 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Prof. Richard Werner <werner at profitfund.com>
To: gang8 at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 24 September 2012, 9:54
Subject: RE: Re: [gang8] Must money be debt? - "The Chicago Plan Revisited"

Dear Gunnar,

So that’s clearly too much power in the
hands of too few unelected people, and hence a non-starter.

Just see what the excessively powerful ECB
has been doing. I have a chapter in my 2003 book Princes of the Yen (M. E. Sharpe)
on the ECB, and in this I predicted that the ECB would create massive boom-bust
cycles and banking crises. It has lost no time proving me right, in Ireland,
Portugal, Spain and Greece. All in order to further its goals, revealed by
Trichet in his Aachen
speech: the creation of a United States of Europe. As a co-author of the
Maastricht Treaty he knew (I was told by another co-author) that a ‘crisis’ was
needed to get the missing piece of their final aim, fiscal unification.

Regards,
Richard