[P2P-F] Fw: [Radical Economics] February, 2012, Employment Numbers

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 12:57:42 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Donald Vreeland <dutchvreeland at yahoo.com>
To: Donald Vreeland <dutchvreeland at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 21:37
Subject: [Radical Economics] February, 2012,  Employment Numbers

The website www.bls.gov released the February, 2012 U. S. employment numbers on 8 March,  2012.  I directly quote the numbers in my website and then comment.   Note that nearly 42% of the employable U. S. population is not working, not 8.3% of the official rate or about 17% more inclusive unemployment rate (unverifiable).  Furthermore, the number of full time workers could increase byover 114% which in real numbers is over 126 million people idle or working part time.  Also only 36.2% of the whole population work full time and about 1/5th of all workers are part time. This notes tremendous slack in U. S. economy.  Further, I include the changes from the last post of this site.

www.bls.gov

For those who haven't read it, the sections "Further Discussions" are short works of only a few paragraphs.

  http://explode.freeshell.org.htm

My main economic reform treatise is:

http://explode.freeshell.org/econ.html

It scares me to claim that I've solved poverty with the reform - sounds too arrogant to say (that).  Read my site and decide.

Regards,  dv.

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group

.