[P2P-F] Fw: How Soon Is Now?

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 12:56:05 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Daniel Pinchbeck <news at evolver.net>
To: "dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk" <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 21:04
Subject: How Soon Is Now?

BLOGS  TOP NEWS  EVENTS  GROUPS  PROJECTS
2nd E+SM Eblast
When you support the Evolver Social Movement (E+SM), you play an integral role in accelerating a planetary
transformation by spreading a new awareness of our collective, creative
potential. E+SM provides a voluntary infrastructure for 40+ local
communities around the world who come together in live events. E+SM
raises consciousness and proposes practical solutions to the problems
we face in areas that include ecological design, bioremediation,
currency, agriculture, psychology, health, and the media.

Our
vision is bold: As we cooperate to supersede outmoded beliefs and
institutions, we will build a thriving, peaceful world that satisfies
our inherent desire for justice and beauty. While many feel fearful or
pessimistic about the future, we propose that humanity stands on the
cusp of a global renaissance as we meld the technical genius of the
mind with the intuitive wisdom of the heart. We believe that the time
is now for humanity to overcome the inertia of the past and realize our
highest potential.

2012 is the end of the 5,125 year long
count calendar of the classic Maya. With one of the warmest winters on
record, civil unrest spreading across the planet, continuing corporate
assault on the environment, and a resurgence of the Occupy movement
despite government crackdowns, this year represents an extraordinary
threshold of awakening and transformation. Unlike any other
organization in the world, E+SM meshes a realization of the
multidimensional nature of the psyche with a design science approach to
solving the social, economic, and environmental crises we face as a
species.

We are delighted to announce that E+SM is now a
non-profit initiative, which means the contributions of all new members
are tax deductible. (If you already are an E+SM contributor, you can
switch over to our new non-profit program by clicking the link below.)
Through your support, we build our volunteer network, start new
communities, and further our ongoing initiatives.

While anyone
can be an integral part of E+SM by contributing their time, passion,
and energy, we do need financial support from those who can afford it.
E+SM supporters receive discounts to Evolver Intensive webinars,
retreats, and other programs produced by Evolver.net, Reality Sandwich,
and affiliated partners. For our spring drive, we are seeking 333 pioneers inspired to help the new planetary culture flourish and spread.

We
hope you will be inspired by what you find here, and contribute
generously to the Evolver Social Movement, an initiative for planetary
transformation that reflects your values and ideals.

http://www.realitysandwich.com/esm/join-evolver-social-movement-esm

Enjoy the Transformation!

With love,

Daniel & Jonathan Talat