[P2P-F] Fwd: [Altruistic-Economics] AE/SocEco

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:01:47 CET 2012

Hi Thomas, and all

thanks for your reply.

*" I am seeing value in somehow building and sustaining a concurrently
shared database of human concerns. "*

do you know this encyclopedia of world problems and human potential ? ( see
pasted below )
http://www.uia.be/sites/uia.be/db/db/x.php

I wish we could collaborate with them as to translate the content and
hyperlinks within their encyclopedia in a graph.

I am in touch with people working with the union of international
associations, based in Brussels. It exists since more then a century, and
it seems there has been difficulty for its management to make a step
towards open collaborative internet potential as to further build on its
data.  Yet there is a page in relation to user feedback

http://www.uia.be/participative-encyclopedia-processing-specific-user-feedback

and an organization collaboration page :

http://www.uia.be/faq/i-am-individualorganization-how-can-i-collaborate-encyclopedia

////

Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential
http://www.uia.be/sites/uia.be/db/db/x.php

 *World Problems -
Issues<http://www.uia.be/sites/uia.be/db/db/x.php?dbcode=pr&go=>
: *56,564 profiles, 276,791 links