[P2P-F] [Ripple] "Trust Exchange" ? : Open Source Exchange system

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:36:06 CET 2012

Thanks Apostolis.

Just felt like informing - midst more and more ( graph based ? ) approaches
I see, encouraging transactions while having access to information on
reputation ( or past transactions ? )

I recommend also, in the same spirit, though possibly more documented,
Robin Upton's work and code for F2F

http://www.altruists.org/projects/ge/ff/
http://wiki.friend2friend.net/wiki/Friend2Friend
http://friend2friend.net/

or other projects supported by other programmers,
such as http://www.automenta.com/netention

I posted to ripple list as I hope there can be synergies created
through informing on such kind of projects, although I myself am not a
programmer.

Best,
Dante-Gabryell