[P2P-F] Fw: Civilised New Year

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 18:15:38 CET 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: CivilisedMoney <info at civilisedmoney.co.uk>
To: Robert Searle <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 3 January 2012, 14:49
Subject: Civilised New Year

Dear Robert Searle
Civilised New Year
Happy New Year.  2012 is a big year for Civilised Money and also for our financial system.  Governments and banks are desperately trying to shore up a very badly broken system, for more on the problems with the system see Jem Bendell's talk on our YouTube Channel .

2012 also seems to be the year for alternatives to the existing financial system.  There is masses of financial system innovation going on all over the world, very little of it is coming from the existing players.  By the end of 2012 it seems likely that more and more of us will be using our mobile phones as wallets and using people to people services for our borrowing, investing, currency exchange and even insurance.

CivilisedMoney is well placed to be part of this revolution in financial services and our aim, by the end of 2012 is to be well on the way to enabling our customers to use their Civilised Money account as their main service for all of their transactions, a trusted and viable alternative to existing bank accounts.

We are really inspired by the number of enquiries we have had from all over the world, from people and businesses wanting to bring Civilised Money to their country.  We are keen to start conversations with these people and to see how we might be able to make it happen.

We have also had an enormous number of requests for information on our Lend & Borrow product and our donations platform.  Our subscribers will be kept up to date with all developments, so please keep reading these newsletters to keep track of progress.

Don't forget that CivilisedMoney already has an active rewards-based crowdfunding feature - Crowdfund & Get Funded.  We're delighted to be working with some fascinating organisations who are raising funds through this  - if you have a project you need to raise funds for, please get in touch.
You can also 'like' CivilsedMoney onFacebookand follow us onTwitter.

Wishing you a prosperous and Civilised New Year.Best regards
Jason and the Civilised Team T: +44 (0)118 923 5805
Skype: jasonmscott
jscott at civilisedgroup.com
www.civilisedmoney.co.uk

       CivilisedMoney, Overdene House, 49 Church Street, Theale, Reading, RG7 5BX UK
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jJwMDJwcDLSsDCyMjMzsbLRGtIxMnAycbAzM