[P2P-F] Spirituality and the internet

teleboiski at gmail.com teleboiski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 04:15:25 CEST 2011

Friends,

The phrase "Spirituality and the internet" makes me think of a book entitled Earthdance by Elizabeth Sahtouris. She is an evolutionary biologist and her book is an excellent rendition of our planet's evolution.

Her explanation of humanity begins in Ch 11 entitled "The Big Brain Experiment". By Ch 20 she talks about human sustainability in terms of adapting a living systems approach for human organizations where the Internet becomes our central nervous system and collective consciousness.

It is a really great read plus the entire book is available online. I included a link to Ch 20 - "Sustainable Society" for your perusal.

http://www.ratical.com/LifeWeb/Erthdnce/chapter20.html

-Jeff Sterling