[P2P-F] Spirituality and the internet

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Sep 11 10:04:18 CEST 2011

hi Richard, I have no specific reference to Dawkins, just that whenever I
hear him the hairs on my back go up ... just seems to me to the other side
of the coin to evangelical fundamentalism, though of course, from a more
complex point of view based in rational thinking, but definitely not
'integral' ... To make this hard, I'd have to study him in detail, something
I'm unwilling to do, just as I would not spent a lot of time studying the
Tea Party or theocratic evangelicals .. I don't find it interesting enough,
too much of what he does not understand is summaril rejected ..

Michel