[P2P-F] blog FEASTA/MMT/.... bk3 Michel B/ CHARTALISM.

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 11:51:18 CEST 2011

As far as I understand it MMT, an updated incarnation of Chartalism believes that governments can create "enough" new non-repayable  debt free money into the economy. If it causes inflation taxation (and presumably interest) can be re-introduced to take out  much of the excess capital to avoid serious devaluation of currency.

Ofcourse, MMT cannot compare with TFE which is a much more advanced system...yet similiar to the former.

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Transfinancial_Economics