[P2P-F] Libertarians

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:31:19 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis
<xekoukou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Politeness can win more arguments even if we believe to be treated unjustly.

I can agree with you only theoretically.  In practice, I know that
politeness most definitely did not work for the native (where the idea
"might makes right" dominated trajically).  Remember they welcomed the
new visitors, and we even still celebrate Thanksgiving which they gave
us, yet we've allowed the nation to sweep the misdeeds under the rug
for 200 years (all in the name of politeness or what?).

mark