[P2P-F] Political Commons

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Oct 18 07:15:23 CEST 2011

Dear Leif,

I was discussing this as a possible project for 2012-2015, with  Elliot
Bulmer <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=670510454>, the idea was to
study, one each year, 1) historical forms of democracy ; 2) current emergent
forms (peer governance included) 3) proposals for the future

I can only talk about this in detail after mid-december as I'll be travelling
most of the fall ..

we could open a conceptual page on the wiki, to trash out ideas and sources,

I do want this to be an 'open' discussion, i.e. without preconceived answer
up front,

Michel