[P2P-F] Michael Hudson video *****

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 04:58:52 CEST 2011

We all know this-I support OWS-I donated to OWS. I want it to remain open to diverse opinions regarding the needed restructuring. Personally, I support Ron Paul on ending the FED as a very significant first step in structural reform. I’m in CA and I have heard from people in LA that the Occupy group there is attempting to ramrod their issues/views and push them throughout the state. I’m fighting that tactic & hope P2P will be vigilant as well as exuberant.