[P2P-F] Helping the Occupy Movement....

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 12:26:53 CEST 2011

Dear All,

            I have been busy putting up notices on various Facebook sites from the Occupy Movement. It would be NICE if people here could do the same.My notice is as follows....

BANKS CREATE MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR........

Here, are some interesting, and credible sources which the PEOPLE NEED TO BE EDUCATED ABOUT ASAP ...

http://www.positvemoney.org.uk/

Note one interesting page from the above http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/2011/10/breath-fresh-air-conference-banking/#comment-5332

Also, my advanced project

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Transfinancial_Economics

The first two site links are more credible, and authoratative  ofcourse than my evolving project on TFE...hence, I left that as the last link...