[P2P-F] If the ?Tea Party Join Together, We Can End the Malignant Partnership Between Big Government | ZeroHedge

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Nov 29 10:29:30 CET 2011

hi devin, absolutely did not mean to be condenscending, I swear,  but I was
expressing a deep unease I have, and i'm not the only one, with what with I
consider anarcho-capitalism, 'as a movement or ideology', not in any way
with persons in the movement, they are decent persons in nearly any social
movement independent of our level of agreement with it; I'm absolutely sure
that you are such a person,

Michel