[P2P-F] If the ?Tea Party Join Together, We Can End the Malignant Partnership Between Big Government | ZeroHedge

Devin Balkind devin at sarapisfoundation.org
Mon Nov 28 19:23:13 CET 2011

Natalie, we need to advance p2p within the liberty community and liberty
within the p2p community.  More concretely, we need to show folks how p2p
production takes place in a state of liberty and a state of liberty
provides the conditions necessary for p2p production.

Michel, maybe I misinterpreted the certainty in your tone with
condescension.

devin at sarapisfoundation.org
@devinbalkind