[P2P-F] Product Maximizing Corporations (was: "corporateperson")

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Nov 25 09:25:11 CET 2011

well said, and I certainly think the present privatized Fed should be
abolished.

I'm agnostic as to the necessity of a democratic monetary authority and
personally think it may be a transitional necessity, to protect against
fully privatized banking

so a democratic national banking authority, in a context of monetary
pluralism, with international cooperative governance, would seem like a
good combination  to me

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Devin Balkind <devin at sarapisfoundation.org