[P2P-F] Fwd: Danger and Opportunity

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:18:51 CET 2011

note : I am not stating anywhere in my reply that I deem viable or useful
to partake any nuclear energy options.  I do notice, since the nuclear
topic has been raised, that there are different approaches, and different
resources for such, used for various reasons ( often power/control related
? )

Personally, I see nuclear approaches as centralized approaches.
Oil, gas and coal also potentially leading to centralized approaches of
control.

I prefer small scale and networked distributed approaches to energy
production, preferably renewable energy ( or geothermal some claiming
geothermal is not a renewable source ).