[P2P-F] Fwd: Danger and Opportunity

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:54:55 CET 2011

Sorry, I should back up a moment.  Human consciousness doesn't react
well when given seeming impossibile scenarios.

All these analyses of the future, of mankind, etc, are predicated on
an assumption which I claim is incorrect:  that there isn't a unifying
force which could/will bring it all together, abating the concerns of
endless human reproduction, increasing energy needs, etc.

There are certain esoteric truths being brought into the world which
can change 5000+ years of man's journey into civilization around.  One
of these is that the battle of wills that has driven man's history
ultimately ends in a two-player standoff.  In that standoff, Will
stops being the center of the world and Love and cooperation emerges.
That's one point, and it likely belongs to the duality fought between
Christian and Muslim.

The second point, which belongs to the Greco-Roman battle off in some
other world-line, is that, on a finite planet, reason and strength
ultimately come to an end.  At that point co-operation is the only
sane way forward.  This also will change the concerns and production
patterns from expansion to reunion.

It's an important message that hasn't seemingly propagated up to the
heads of the world.  Hope that clarifies the issue of what I think is
trying to be accomplished here....

marcos
Santa Fe, NM