[P2P-F] OSE Europe - Open Process

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Nov 6 09:35:18 CET 2011

yes exactly Kevin ...

but the difference I insist on a open community in the middle, without IP,
which can be worked on by several market entities

and, that I now propose that the pp license internetworks them and can lead
to further advances such as open book management, eventually leading to
resource-based economics (at least as a distinct possibility) and ongoing
mutual alignment and coordination based on transparency

my take is that lasindias would be happy with a phyle-based capitalism,
while my endeavour is more clearly post-capitalist, but I may be wrong,

Michel