[P2P-F] OSE Europe - Open Process

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Nov 6 02:02:29 CET 2011

see: http://delicious.com/mbauwens/Floss-Foundations ;
http://p2pfoundation.net/FLOSS_Foundations ;
http://p2pfoundation.net/FLOSS_-_Governance  (more generally:
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Peergovernance)

> 3) Use the peer production license to allow free usage by other
> commons-friendly market entities, but make other for-profits pay (define
> set of minimum conditions)
>
> Sounds good! Any examples how to do it?

Dmytry is the person to ask; at the p2p coop, we use it only 'symbolically'
so far. The reason to use this license is to create an interlocking
counter-economy of mutual support.

See: http://p2pfoundation.net/Peer_Production_License

> 4) try to create your own cooperative entity for such activities, and
> create some kind of alliance of entities using the commons, which
> integrates various stakeholders
>
> How could this be done? Where can I find more info?

the p2p coop has some documentation, which  Franco Iacomella can share with
you.

perhaps we can organize a google hangout, for public consumption, on this
topic, with me, Sam rose, you, and 2-3 other people? Also check out Janelle
Orsi of the sustainable law center