[P2P-F] What are (Y)our Priorities in co-creating Shared Living Systems?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:22:00 CET 2011

Hi Devin, and all,

Thanks for your reply
https://lists.ourproject.org/pipermail/p2p-foundation/2011-November/004291.html

You say
"How about the occupation management game -
or the DIY ecovillage game..."
*
*
Yes, I like this take.
An attempt to collaborate in this direction :
http://sharewiki.org/en/Emergent_Synthesis

If interested, feel free to list yourself, or list projects you know.
Within the next months, I wish to find solutions for a more attractive
platform, inviting people to participate and create their profiles.

//

*What priorities do you see* ?
What are you currently focusing on ?
What do you want to work on together ?