[P2P-F] UROs are on the air

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:06:11 CEST 2011

really happy that you are finding each other ... please use all the
resources of the p2p foundation ecology as needed,

I would just say the following: the main blog is for analysis and trend
analysis, the ning blog for announcement and actions .. it's not a hard and
fast disctintion but helps giving the various resources have their own use
and identity ...

I added 3 items in the blog today, planned for publication 13 to 16,