[P2P-F] UROs are on the air

Amaia Arcos amaia.arcos at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:39:55 CEST 2011

Yes, we do need to chat at some point and catch up on stuff as we are both
so into these protests! My skype user is guretxa, I am usually always online
even if "invisible". Hoping to catch up on the Ning side of things soon,
sorry I've not had a chance yet.. Also, are we friends on Facebook? I share
there quite a bit too.. I can found as Gure Guretxa. I think I've already
got you on Twitter..

I also think momentum is only going to accelerate from now on.. Let's
coordinate soon :)

Amaia