[P2P-F] zeitgeist, what to watch

robin robokow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:15:30 CET 2011

Hi Michel,

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> could you describe in a little more detail, that 'scholar' and what he
> should be thinking ?

Ah, I found what I was looking for. I was referring to this blog post of yours:
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/does-human-nature-need-to-change-for-a-p2p-transformation-to-occur/2010/07/31

I am wondering who within (political) philosophy said similar things,
about "human nature" that transforms along with changes in our ethical
believes and social practices.

I don't think I ever read anything about that and would like to research more.

Thanks!

Robin.

p.s.
The comment on that blog-post is a nice example of a non-free ideology:
"Naturism is the only (!) way for man (!) to become one with the world".
Instead of: could be a way for people/ humanity/ to feel (more) in peace.

And also: "they will enable mankind to one day live as pure and unaltered
as Mother Nature intended"
Who is this person to decide if I am as pure + unaltered as nature wants?