[P2P-F] zeitgeist, what to watch

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:56:36 CET 2011

robin, you writre:

<I really wish the guy had done a course on the roal of "unifying"
ideologies in world history before commencing his movies, and how not
to base these in so-called fundamentals or rules you find in nature.
Because you can find any rule, which will support whatever you want to
believe in "life" and in "nature".>

well, that is the old concept of dharma, the tao etc... which traditional
societies believed, but they were also mostly sustainable (not always
locally, but at least could not endanger the whole planet)

so there is something to be said for an approach that recognizes the logic
of life and nature, on which society and mind depends,

the question is, is this possible not as a belief and preconceived
philosophical system, but as some kind of science, like the
biophilic/scientific approach to urbanism, as proposed by say Nikos
Salingaros,

Michel