[P2P-F] RS: structured mapping of real p2p internet infrastructure

Sepp Hasslberger sepp at lastrega.com
Sun Jan 9 14:31:42 CET 2011

I will be happy to scout out technologies and evaluate them to contribute to this kind of listing.

Much of the work is actually ongoing, things are being published on the p2p blog and the p2p Ning group site - many of those articles can be just collected and used for the mapping of the infrastructure.

You are quite right Michel, a listing of all those things together would be a good resource for anyone attempting to get up to speed on what is there, with a view of building up something of their own.

Kind regards
Sepp

"The individual is supreme and finds the way through intuition"

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/
http://www.laleva.org
http://blog.hasslberger.com/
http://www.facebook.com/hasslberger