[P2P-F] RS: RS: structured mapping of real p2p internet infrastructure

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Mon Jan 10 13:08:09 CET 2011

Dear Michel, Wouter and all!

Thanks Michel for your last reaction into the infrastructuture issue. Michel I merged your input into the last version of the infrastructura part of Fcforum 2010 declaration. It is here: http://quadpad.lqdn.fr:9000/d1NSGToeC0
In black highlight you can notice the additions I did with Michel's last input. Please Michel if you consider is still necessary, you change or add anything more directly into the pad.

There was also inserted Sepp previous input.

Concerning the point on forkability raised by Wouter, on the answers to the questionneire which feed this working document most people mentioned the important of it, see that in the document is in point iii.iv).

I moved the text from the Fcforum wiki to this pad in order to facilitate people inserting input directly into the working document if they wish to. Again, it is here: http://quadpad.lqdn.fr:9000/d1NSGToeC0

Cheers! Mayo

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Research Digital Commons Governance: http://www.onlinecreation.info

Ph.D European University Institute
Research collaborator. Institute of Govern and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Visiting researcher. School of information. University of California, Berkeley.

Phone Italy: 0039-3312805010 or 0039-0558409982
Phone Spanish State: 0034-648877748
E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
Skype: mayoneti
Postal address: EUI - Badia Fiesolana
Via dei Roccettini 9, I-50014 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) - Italy