[P2P-F] Unions for Immaterial Production?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 11:32:44 CET 2011

Hi Orsan,

to organize ourselves as producers/users of value is a very fruitful path,
which I have advocated in the past as well,

but, do you mean the workers of facebook, rather than the free labour using
the networks, I interpret you're saying the first?

however, "taking over" would really require a revolutionary situation, but
in the meantime there is a lot that can be done to strengthen the balance of
power and 'social contract' that exists within such corporate platforms,

I have a tag http://delicious.com/mbauwens/P2P-Conflicts, to monitor such
struggles,

Michel