[P2P-F] Unions for Immaterial Production?

orsan at tie-netherlands.nl orsan at tie-netherlands.nl
Sat Feb 26 12:35:56 CET 2011

Actually it is a technical problem which can be discovered on the way.
I did not mean taking over profit and share among worker force, but
actually workers of the facebook, youtube etc take over companies and
transfor them into free products for all. If we organise inside these
companies as well as users, like occupied factories, those can be
taken over collectively. User and producer strikes can be organised
creatively for key demnds -like privacy/not selling our info to
companies, etc -i can think of several ways but we need skillful
programmers and hackers for thechncal part.

Here are several examples of immaterial labour organising:

http://www.alytusbiennial.com/damtp.html
document from their from their world congress - DAta miners:
http://antisystemic.org/SW/DAMTP1.pdf
this can be interesting for friend at flywheel,

and of course

Telkommunisten: http://www.telekommunisten.net/

the other interesting german speaking organised labour network is

Netzwerk IT: http://www.netzwerkit.de/leaflet

they developed creative techniques to oraganise and action, we might
be trying to reach out similar org-nets and bridge our efforts
together in order to organise immaterial labour transnationally,
through a free online social network patform, Gaia is a prototype
towards this aim needs to be developed and put into practice.

best