[P2P-F] Unions for Immaterial Production?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 05:02:01 CET 2011

Dear Richard,

Very interesting, thanks a lot for this contribution.

I'd like to ask you a favour, we have a little directory of free software
coops here, see http://p2pfoundation.net/Free_Software_Cooperatives, could
you add your entity and eventually others that you know?

Also, perhaps with Mark Dilley, Walton and Orsan, who like you are active at
the intersection between unions/labour and open/p2p/free-software practices,
I wonder if we could not have some kind of publishable dialogue, in which
these issues here are trashed out for publication?

I am personally very happy with what I see as a maturation of the link
between labour and p2p practices,

Michel