[P2P-F] Fwd: New answer to "What are the fundamental requirements and building blocks of a distributed internet?"

Robert Steele robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:41:41 CET 2011

very important comments and the whole point behind the collective
intelligence network within which Tom Atlee, George Por, myself, and several
others have been prime movers for the past decade.

Harvard has just discovered "shared value" and Business Week in June 2005
ran an article on The Power of Us about Lego getting 1,600 hours of
engineering from engaged customers.

attached is my open everything slide, I am working on an article that
Venessa really inspired, which is to document all of the existing open
source initiatives (in English) for each of these categories,  and then
update it--OpenBTS and solar power Internet being two that merit special
prominence.

The future is about everything, always, in real time.  Governments and
companies and most networks don't get that yet.  IMHO.