[P2P-F] Debt, Human Rights and Nature

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:32:58 CET 2011

Kevin Carson wrote:
> You just won a cigar!

Ha, ha.

Yes, I know I'm playing the fool, and these are stupid questions
with obvious answers for those in the know...

But if it is all so obvious, what makes it so impenetrable to
reconsideration by all the nations throughout the world?

Why do most all citizens choose to quibble over the theatre of
politics and the minutea of ineffective bandages while this
massive issue is left untouched?

How is it that our education systems leave this fundamental
misdesign out of the curriculum?

How is it that so few people I know are aware of this?