[P2P-F] Towards a Peer-to-Peer Strategy for Social Change

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:51:48 CET 2011

Paul, and George, and friends,

just to mention a comparative tactic,

in naomi klein's shock doctrine, she shows how the neoliberal machine works
that way, i.e. they prepare, through their think thanks, a consistent set of
proposals; none of these proposals is politically viable at the time they
propose them, but in times of crises, when noboby has a clear direction,
they step in, and they rapidly achieve outside influence for their
anti-social proposals when the ruling class is at a loss; I propose a
similar strategy with social proposals for the majority of the population,
inspired by the p2p/commons paradigm,

I'm not saying we can pull this off at the moment, but, we have to start
working on it,

Michel

Commons Strategies Group, http://www.commonsstrategies.org/