[P2P-F] Towards a Peer-to-Peer Strategy for Social Change

Paul B. Hartzog paulbhartzog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:26:39 CET 2011

Michel

My paper that you logged here
http://p2pfoundation.net/21st_Century_Governance_as_a_Complex_Adaptive_System

includes a section about rapid response rather than planning,
but an unmentioned implication is that the responding system
has to be ready to response, which does mean some level
of intellect and analyis.

Ready made smart mobs as it were.

If I had to make a metaphor,
it would be that flocks emerge instantly when a predator
emerges from the forest.
The birds just take off, just like that.
Definitely some pre-programming involved.

-p

The Forward Foundation
http://www.ForwardFound.org
paul.b.hartzog at forwardfound.org