[P2P-F] weak vs strong ties as wrong dilemma

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Fri Feb 4 06:34:37 CET 2011

This network connects to cleveland...   did ohio get anything in the NTI A Btop grants?

The slide dec looks like they will allow a mixture of commercial and schools and libraries to connect.  This is the so called internet 2 community anchor institution network

I'd like to see a national public optical internet connect p2p and home3 brew etc etc

This stuff is just beginning.  It looks promising.