[P2P-F] P2P and Landscape of Change

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Dec 30 04:20:42 CET 2011

hi Pamela, the blog and the wiki are different ...

The wiki is actually extremely easy and I never used any instructions,

after self-registering, which is self-explanatory (top right link), it just
requires choosing a Filename, clicking Create, writing or pasting your
content, which requires no specific knowledge,  and to click on Save ..
that's it really.