[P2P-F] Buchanan

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 18:36:35 CET 2011

How does misrepresentation of sources re the single particular item you dissected translate into SYSTEMATIC misrepresentation of his thesis-which asks the reader to consider whether “dying populations & immigrant invasions imperil....?” The book was published in 2002, and from all current news accounts, the majority populations in Europe are now voicing these concerns. I don’t remember PB’s many critics dismissing him on account of rampant plagiarism. If one goes to the often voluminous Notes section of any book and puts entries under a microscope, I would presume few authors would come out unscathed. You may have uprooted some of the trees in the forest, but the substance remains. Time will tell whether it will burn down, but your concerns are obviously ideologically driven.