[P2P-F] What is a fair economic system to you?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:11:29 CET 2011

Note :

my previous comments apply only in the case of a centralized law making
entity.

An alternative I may prefer, is a distributed approach where each
individual has access to information regarding transactions and costs, and
can choose what economic systems to support, or not, by visualizing
inter-dependencies.

see : http://sharewiki.org/en/Transaction_Graphs