[P2P-F] How do I get support to start a new Phyle / Cooperative ?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Dec 11 00:44:46 CET 2011

hi dante,

we're not really in a position to give advice, as we only started very
recently and are working through our own growth issues,

but we started first with a set of principles (why are we together), then
with a constitution (how we are going to achieve these principles
concretely); everything we do has to be compatible with the constitution
and inspired by the principles.

the legal form is secondary to this primary community constituting dynamic,
in my opinion,

Michel