[P2P-F] How do I get support to start a new Phyle / Cooperative ?

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:55:51 CET 2011

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Michel Bauwens
<michel at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:

> we're not really in a position to give advice, as we only started very
> recently and are working through our own growth issues,
>
> but we started first with a set of principles (why are we together), then
> with a constitution (how we are going to achieve these principles
> concretely); everything we do has to be compatible with the constitution and
> inspired by the principles.

I recall seeing last year your statement on hoping to build a phyle
based on the p2p foundation community, but saw almost nothing between
that announcement and your comment here.  Is there a link to somewhere
that details the progress of this idea?

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org