[P2P-F] How do I get support to start a new Phyle / Cooperative ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:40:29 CET 2011

*How can I get support from / collaborate with*
*a Phyle ?*
*( or a cooperative ? )*
*
*
*Is there an explanatory video ?* ( as the Mondragon excerpt below )

http://p2pfoundation.net/Phyles

to go through a step by step approach,
and *converge legal and financial know how* + *capital*

in setting up a* "p2p compliant"* officially  / financially / legally
recognized
structure / cooperative / business / *community organization ?*
*
*

//

Lets say, I want to start a small cooperative, with a few engineer friends,
as to enable the Research and Development and construction of
modular , tensegrity based tents

( example http://sharewiki.org/en/Nomad_Tribe )

or,
lets say,
I need a housing scheme to converge friends into a ongoing collective,
buy housing and production space

( example http://sharewiki.org/en/Leipzig_project )

and buy land to produce crops for the ongoing collective

///

I notice, for example,
In relation to "Launching a New Cooperative",

a 1979 Documentary on the Mondragon Cooperative excerpt :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=usZt2N6ftKI#t=15s