[P2P-F] Infinite Growth is Goal when Profit is Treated as Reward

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 01:19:42 CET 2011

Apostolis wrote:
> in both cases i presented, consumers have ownership
> of the company from the beginning till the end.

That is what I intend too, but only covers the 'static' case
where the scale of production is exactly the amount
needed to supply the consumer/owners with the Products
they need.

Whenever there is Surplus, we will probably want to sell
that extra Product to some consumers who do not yet
have ownership.  In that case, those latecomers will
likely pay Price above Cost (Profit), and so we can use
that overpayment as though they were investing - so that
even those latecomers will gain co-ownership and cause
them to move toward case #1 as well.

Treating Profit as Payer Investment will 'stablize' the
growth of that entity - causing growth to approach zero
as each Payer/Consumer becomes a co-owner, and
thereby stops paying Profit.

Does that make sense?

This is very important for an accurate simulation.