[P2P-F] The Modern Anglo-Dutch Empire

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Aug 1 18:46:20 CEST 2011

thanks sam, for the details,

by the way, actually I checked and Soros, a Jew himself, tells the story in
his own biography, but it was quite normal that Jews would be mobilized by
the Germans in their own repression ... it's on the wikipedia article, you
can check,

of course, the fact that it is larouchian doesn't mean it is necessarilty
'all wrong', but given their past behaviour, I think the utmost caution is
advisable,

I must admit that without that context, that book would have seemed
fascinating for me as well,

Michel