[P2P-F] michigan developments

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:22:40 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Michel Bauwens
<michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think then the first thing would be to identify individuals on a local
> level, and proceed from there
>
> do you know the digital justice coalition in detroit?

Yes, this is good advice for sure. Getting the people who have been
active in Michigan around these issues to coordinate and collaborate
is definitely worthwhile. They are largely fractured.

No offense is meant by this, but digital justice is only one aspect of
the political advocacy that we're pursuing here. Especially now that
the state government is actually taking over whole towns, bringing
corporate cronies, etc. There are coalitions building now where
"digital justice" folks could easily have a place at the table though.

We already have a lot of progress in doing the same coalition building
around Food systems here in Michigan and in the region.

email: samuel.rose at gmail.com