[P2P-F] Fwd: [Commoning] Economists or Ecommonists?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:04:05 CEST 2011

Dear colleagues,

With the help of David Bollier and subscribers to the Commoning and
P2P-Foundation email lists, we are compiling a directory of
http://p2pfoundation.net/Commons-Oriented_Economists

Wolfgang Hoechsele suggested your names and institutions, as experts likely
to be able to suggest names to add to our directory,

Many thanks for considering your assistance,