[P2P-F] Dialog with Influent Conservative Think-Thanks ?

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:40:31 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:54 AM, Dante-Gabryell Monson
<dante.monson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has any one of you experience in dialog between syndicalist and libertarian
> lobbies ?
> I noticed, in the documentary "Marx Reloaded" @ 5 min 29,
> that Eamonn Butler, one of the founders of the "Adam Smith Institute" think
> thank, based in London,
> to my understanding, seems to say that "Government" has control on money,
> while not noticing him mention that, as I understand it, it is the Central (
> private ) Bank that has control on the monetary monopoly.

The ASI, so far as I can tell, is a dead end.  Among right-leaning
libertarian think tanks, it's one of the most dumbed down -- just
warmed over Reaganism/Thatcherism.  They're much closer to a British
counterpart of Heritage or AEI than to Cato.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism