[Musix-usuarios] Re: [Mscore-developer] spanish manual traslation almost finished / Titles and subtiles

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Mar Jun 17 00:46:10 CEST 2008

El Lunes, 16 de Junio de 2008 22:16, Toby Smithe escribió:
 | On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Marcos Guglielmetti
 |
 | <marcospcmusica en gmail.com> wrote:
 | > By the way: the version 0.92 we are using (builded from the
 | > Toby's package) does not shows fine the Titles and subtiles: all
 | > the characters are "above"  each other, I mean, If I write
 | >
 | > "Hello"
 | >
 | > all the characters will be in one place at the same time
 | >
 | > can we fix it in a easy way?
 | >
 | > is it a reported bug?
 | >
 | > maybe the problem is related to use a debian/unstable package
 | > into a Debian ETCH system?
 |
 | This doesn't happen with mscore here (on Ubuntu Hardy/Intrepid),
 | so I guess it's a problem with Etch; a Qt bug there, perhaps?

Yes, maybe... and I dont know if it would be fine to bother you about
these problems.

Just if you want to and if you ask me, I can send some info, but,
because I am using a Debian/unstable package into a Debian/ETCH
system, I think it would be a waist of time to work on debug... :-S

It's just a hacked Mscore 0.92 package, so... if the users of Musix
want to use the original package, they just need to enable the
unstable repos and upgrade some packages ;)

Thanks.

--
Marcos Guglielmetti - www.musix.org.ar [marcospcmusica en jabber.org]

Actividades que sería bueno seguir realizando: Dialogar con gremios
docentes y centros de estudiantes.

Decile NO! a la privatización de la educación en Argentina
0. "Plan de alfabetización digital en base a Software Libre"
1.  Informate: http://educarsincadenas.com.ar

2. Te interesa? Unite a una lista de mail específica.

Universidades:
Iberoamérica:
Buenos Aires, activismo: