[Musix-usuarios] Re: [Musix-users] BEHRINGER U-Control UCA202

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Jue Ene 10 16:29:45 CET 2008

El Jueves, 10 de Enero de 2008 06:06, Sean Edwards escribió:
 | I am happy to report the BEHRINGER U-Control UCA202 works with Linux/Alsa
 |
 | http://www.behringer.com/UCA202/index.cfm?lang=
 |
 | Here is the info from proc file system:
 |
 | I: Bus=0003 Vendor=08bb Product=2902 Version=0100
 | N: Name="Burr-Brown from TI               USB Audio CODEC "
 | P: Phys=usb-0000:00:1d.0-2/input3
 | S: Sysfs=/class/input/input9
 | U: Uniq=
 | H: Handlers=kbd event8
 | B: EV=3
 | B: KEY=e0000 0 0 0
 |
 | -=Sean Edwards=-

One friend from the musix-usuarios (spanish lang) mailing list had a good
idea: how about reporting Behringer about this?

Maybe then they could add GNU/Linux to the supported OS list, and/or think
about supporting GNU/Linux

What do you think?

Regards

     `&'
      #    Marcos Guglielmetti, co-director de
      #   Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre para artistas
     _#_       http://www.musix.org.ar
     (#)
    / O \    + archivos: ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix
   ( === )   Ecología: http://autosus.wordpress.com
    `---'    Personal: http://marcospcmusica.wordpress.com

Fry: "Tal vez no lo comprendais, pero al fin he encontrado lo que necesito
para ser feliz, y no son amigos. Son cosas."
Bender: "Yo soy cosa..."

http://es.wikiquote.org/wiki/Futurama