[Musix-users] Repositories updated

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:23:52 CET 2011

Hi Jerzy.

It's a pity you had problems with USB install. I got to install from one of
the last usb images, so maybe it's an issue with hardware and/or drivers.

We're currently working on a new Beta. We would provide the information to
download as soon as we finish some stuff before and make it available. Then
we'll try to help you if you had any problems, we would be really
appreciate your feedback.

We thank you for your interest and help.

Greetings

2011/12/21 Jerzy Gładczenko <ijglad at gazeta.pl>

> Dear Ariel
>
> Thanks a lot for your kind information.
> I am very interested to try the beta version of Musix 3.
> Consequently I have downloaded both versions of Musix 3, ie Beta USB.img
> and
> Testing hybrid.iso.
> Much to my regret I was unable to install any to the USB flash drive.
> It seems my permanent weakness how to get Musix installed on a USB drive
> and
> if at all succeeded then installation was without persistent mode?!
> In the meantime I have found that other Linux distributions had much
> improved/solved this problem and specially Debian and Knoppix.
> Since Musix was also projected on Debian source I wonder whether a similar
> solution could be included in the new version of Musix 3.
>
> Your kind help and assistance will be much appreciated.
>
> Wishing You and all the Staff very nice Christmas Holidays!
>
> Kind regards
>
> Jerzy

Carlos sanchiavedraz
* Musix GNU+Linux